Saturday, October 18, 2008

Marshmallow Crescent Puffs


I just found this recipe. It was easy and a hit at our house, so I thought I would share it!

Marshmallow Crescent Puffs
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
16 large marshmallows
1/4 cup margarine, melted
2 pkgs Pillsbury Crescent Rolls

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Dip each marshmallow in melted margarine and roll in cinnamon sugar. Wrap a crescent roll around each marshmallow. Seal completely!!! (this is important) Dip in melted margarine and again in cinnamon sugar. Place in greased muffin tin. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes until brown.
* You may skip the cinnamon sugar on the crescent roll and drizzle with powdered sugar glaze when done instead. I'm going to try that next time because I think it will taste like a cinnamon roll and be less messy!
**If you don't seal the crescents well, the marshmallow will melt and bubble all over your pan, making quite a mess! I learned the hard way!
*** We thought these were great and Bob rates them a 10!

5 comments:

ROXY said...

oh boy, my honey will love these!! Maybe I will make these tonight! Thanks for sharing:)

Lisa said...

My kids would be all over these.

Mari said...

We made these at Easter. The marshmellow represented Jesus, the cresent roll was the tomb and the cinnamon and sugar were the spices they may have used on His body. Anyway you place Jesus in the tomb and when these are done cooking and you cut through them, voila Jesus is gone! My kids were so impressed with the project and the finished product.

Melissa said...

Yummy!!!!

Kristie said...

I made these a couple of nights ago and YUMMY!!! Check out my blog for a picture of mine.