Saturday, February 14, 2009

Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake


We love cheesecake but it's not something I make often, because it's not exactly good for you and making the real thing can be time consuming, with the springform pan and water bath. My sister recently shared an easy cheesecake recipe that's really good. If you want to make one quickly, you'll like this recipe!

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
1 graham cracker pie shell
3 - 8 ounce pkg cream cheese
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon flour

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat cream cheese till smooth, then add condensed milk. Add egg and stir in vanilla.
Stir together 1/2 cup chocolate chips and the teaspoon of flour. Stir into cream cheese mix and pour into pie shell. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top.
Bake for 45 minutes or until filling is set.
*My family really likes this one and gives it a 10

10 comments:

A Stone Gatherer said...

Mari that looks so good! I wish my family like cheese cake more! I think I'll make this for a get together sometime!

Kae said...

We are having our immediate family over tommorow so I better hurry to the store....It sounds delicious...Kae

Pug1 said...

Hi Mari! I luv cheesecake! Looks dee-lish! CHEERS! Michele

All My Blessings said...

I made the cheesecake and I would call it "Absurdly Delicious" Now there are some who think it too rich but, not me!!!

Leigh said...

Oh, honey! YUmmmmmmmy!

Market Maven said...

I just found your blog after searching for "frozen food ideas" Thank you for labeling your posts "frozen food" when you give a recipe that works for the freezer! I'm about to have a baby and am trying to get some frozen dinners made & I'm new to the whole "freeze" concept! I usually make it all fresh. Thanks for your blog

Sara said...

This looks so pretty, I love cheesecake!

Mary / Mariah said...

Looks really good . I want my daughter to make it for us and them .
Have a good day .
Mary

Amanda said...

Wow it looks awesome Mari! :)

Lynn said...

Mmmmm, I love chocolate chip cheesecake. And this one looks delicious :)