Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Chicken Bacon Crescent Ring


I tried this recipe for the first time this week, we liked it and it goes together quickly.

Chicken Bacon Crescent Ring

2 (8 ounce) tubes crescent rolls
6 ounces pre-cooked chicken breast, chopped in small pieces (I used Hormel brand - found in refrigerator section)
1 1/2 cups swiss cheese
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup finely chopped red or green pepper
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
2 tablespoons mustard
1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into 16 triangles. Place wide end of one triangle 3 inches from edge of a round stone or a greased 14 inch pizza pan, with point overhanging edge of pan. Repeat with remaining triangles along outer edge of pan, overlapping with wide ends (dough will look like a sun when complete). Lightly press wide ends together.
In small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon over wide ends of dough. Fold points of triangles over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible). Bake at 375 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 8 servings
* we rated this a 9

3 comments:

Kathy said...

That's a pretty high rating! I'll have to try it. The ones that make me laugh are while we're eating I promise my family I'll never fix it again! : ) Blessings Mari!

Pat said...

Bacon, bacon, bacon...it give it a 1O just because it has bacon in it!

Cheri said...

That looks really good- I bet Mark would love it!