Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Fruit Slush


Fruit Slush
1 cup sugar
2 1/2 cup water
6 oz. frozen lemonade concentrate(thawed)
6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
8 oz frozen strawberries (I used 12 ounces fresh)
16 oz crushed pineapple with juice
4 medium bananas
Cut fruit into small pieces.
Stir together water and sugar; then mix in juice concentrate.
Stir altogether and freeze.

Scoop into individual bowls and pour just a little bit of 7UP or Ginger Ale over the top.
Enjoy!

*This is really refreshing on a hot day, and we all loved it!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

That looks incredibly-edibly delicious! Thank you for posting a healthy summer delight!

Pat said...

I could use one of those right now. I would like some one to make it for me though!

Betsy said...

This sounds perfect for the hot weather we are having! I bet it's really refreshing! I think I have everything to try it, too! :)

Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

Ooooh...this sounds yummy and tangy. Putting this one in my recipe file to try.

Mari said...

This would be awesome for the climate here in DR. I am sure my daughters will enjoy it.
Thanks :)