Sunday, August 8, 2010

Crescent Bars


These bars are one of the easiest recipes ever, and they are so good! I get asked for the recipe all the time!

Crescent Bars

2 cans crescent rolls (I use the recipe variation, without the perforations)
2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup chocolate chips

Spread a pkg of crescent rolls in 9x13 pan, and press into corners.
Mix cream cheese and sugar; spread over crescents in pan.
Sprinkle chocolate chips over cream cheese.
Place remaining crescents between 2 sheets of wax paper and roll to fit pan. Place over chocolate chips.
Sprinkle sugar over top for a nice finish.
Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.

12 comments:

Kathy said...

High Yum factor! : ) Looks fabulous & tasty. I can see adding some serious variety to this one!

Cherdecor said...

I like anything with crescent rolls.
YUM!

Betsy said...

Wow...these look so good! And what could be easier? I'm writing this one down for my grocery list! :)

Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

That looks so easy and delicious!

Cookin' Up Dreams in April's Kitchen said...

My husband would die over these! So easy, great idea!

Cookin' Up Dreams in April's Kitchen said...

My husband would die over these, I am making them tonight!

Brenda said...

Mari, I know this recipe is from August and we're almost into November (LOL), but I just saw it. I've bookmarked this, it looks WONDERFUL! Definitely something my family and I would love and so easy. I can't wait to try these!

Kalli said...

These look so Yummy!!

Kathy said...

This is going to be on my table tomorrow night!!! Can't wait!!!

Kathy said...

They were on my table this evening for our special guests, and they were fabulous!

CAROLDEE said...

YUMMY have you thought about using jelly instead of the chips?? I heard that works well too, but haven't done it yet. Wonderful recipe blog..all your blogs are so nice!!

Handmade Cuties said...

This is an YUM explosion! Love that it's so easy :)